1. Although both sides acknowledged the difficulty of resolving the dispute, the tone of the visit was positive.
2. Begin to give her responsibility for her own comfort by offering coping techniques at the same time you acknowledge the difficulty.
3. Blacks have been likelier to express fears about unemployment and acknowledge recent difficulties in keeping up with their bills.
4. A State Department official acknowledged the difficulty of deciding which groups should be branded as threats.
5. Acknowledging his difficulties, Thomas explained his language training suffered because he was not assigned to the flight until last fall.
6. Acknowledging the difficulty in throwing her into the sea, Stone, the historian, suggests appointing her governor of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic instead.
7. Acknowledging the difficulty of this task, the agency listed three possible gauges.
8. Acknowledging the difficulty of capturing Chechnya, the Russian military said Tuesday that it was planning to maintain a sizable force there indefinitely.
9. But both acknowledge the difficulties a full-time minister can face so far from an urban area.