1. Q. People like to think that they are angry for good reason.
2. That is why many people, black and white, are angry for reasons articulated by Viola Osgood.
3. The neighbors had been angry for as long as they could remember.
4. Witt is angry for having been tricked.
5. Others were too angry for tears.
6. He was angry for weeks.
7. Labonte was angry for a long time, but no longer.
8. They also speculated Tornay may have been angry for some punishment.
9. But Sessoms, a nurse, is not angry for being forced outside.
10. Edwin Ojila, owner of a bar destroyed by a shell, was too angry for an inquiry.