1. She had never been this angry in her life.
2. Maybe we ought to hope that more people will be angry in ways that actually mean that we can change things.
3. Mayor Rudolph Giuliani can be angry in public and it seems to help.
4. Ms. Churchill, however, has never been merely angry in the tradition of John Osborne and his splenetic heirs.
5. People have very poor models of how to be angry in a warm, creative, connected way.
6. There is plenty to be angry about in the state of Arab affairs.
7. Wading into increasingly divisive negotiations among the three coalition parties, Havel was audibly angry in his weekly radio address.