21. She did not want to show Bridget the photograph, and was angry with herself for this uncharacteristic piece of selfishness.
22. You stopped being angry with them and held back your furious rage.
23. Will you be angry with us for ever?
24. Sara was angry with Jenny.
25. She was angry with herself, but that was different.
26. But you had every right to be angry with me.
27. Suddenly she was angry with everyone for involving her in all this.
28. She was angry with herself for being ready, for letting him be a witness to her fixation on the handsome young singer.
29. And the arm round her -- could she be angry with that?
30. Some staff were so angry with protestors they had to be ordered home by managers to end the blockade.