31. He was angry with himself.
32. Paul admitted he was angry with his father and had treated him roughly.
33. I am angry with you, sit down.
34. Although Armstrong won the title by two minutes, he was angry with himself.
35. An early guess is that conservatives are going to be very angry with the result.
36. And the two racers are angry with one another following an incident in the Japanese Grand Prix earlier this month.
37. And what kind of a humorless meanie could be angry with a bunch of mischievous guys guilty of little more than peeing all over his car?
38. Are they angry with Tiger Woods for dominating their tour?
39. Are owners angry with their legal team?
40. As for any animosity he has with the organization, Shaw insists he never was angry with the Lakers.