41. Associates of Klein said Wednesday that many of his friends are angry with him for lying when they asked if he was Anonymous.
42. At least one radio talk show host is angry with him.
43. Astacio said after the game that he was angry with himself, not Russell.
44. Billick said that if Policy is angry with him maybe the gift should be returned.
45. Black clergy members are angry with him for not addressing their concerns.
46. Berry is not angry with God.
47. A third theory is that Catholics give less because they are angry with the Vatican or other church leaders.
48. After the game, Messier was asked if Captain Messier was angry with player Messier for taking the penalty.
49. Brown has played extremely well the last two games and he was angry with a reporter who suggested there might be a controversy.
50. But Columbus, using his tables for the times of lunar eclipses, warned that his god was angry with the people and would cause the moon to disappear.