81. He is angry with Buck for being reckless on the boat.
82. He said industry officials were angry with the Giuliani administration for not consulting with them about the proposals and that they planned to unite to fight them.
83. He said he was angry with the Saints, who had promised to confer with him before they completed a trade.
84. He said that his supporters were also angry with Dole now, and he pointed out that he has made no promises of support.
85. He was angry with himself, upset at the referees, nearly useless to his team.
86. He was elected by the same constituency that is now angry with him -- the black electorate.
87. Hesitantly, I woke my grandmother, urging her not to be angry with me, but suggesting that the house might burn down.
88. Hitters were really angry with Walter.
89. I had never been more angry with him than I was at that moment.