1. Another use for the sequestering agents is to immobilize metals that might cause difficulties in processing.
2. It is this adjustment which causes difficulties for our body rhythms.
3. Often the light is too bright, which can cause difficulties for all children.
4. Still, the lawsuit has the potential to cause difficulty for Clinton because it is in essence a simple story.
5. Stress and worry both cause sleep difficulties.
6. Such divisions of opinion were causing difficulties in the functioning of local medical committees.
7. The main factor for a road is public access, but where to draw the line causes difficulty.
8. This difficulty is caused by a fault in the insulin production of the body.