1. But drug companies resisted, citing the difficulties of finding qualified researchers and parents willing to volunteer their children as well as the legal liabilities.
2. Citing the difficulty of securing competitive boats in two of the three classes nominated for the event, the U.S. team opted out of the contest altogether.
3. Earlier this year, CCSI closed another psychiatric hospital in Chicopee, citing financial difficulty.
4. Even though fund managers recognize the discrepancy, few are willing to put their money into preferred shares, citing difficulties in buying or selling the stock.
5. For the second quarter in a row, Boeing cited production difficulties for disappointing earnings.
6. For the second quarter in a row, Seattle-based Boeing cited production difficulties for its disappointing earnings.
7. He puts them off, citing difficulty seeing.
8. In addition, France cited difficulties in persuading corporate advertising executives to shift some of their local spending to the broader evolving regional market.
9. In dropping from the race, Swift cited the difficulty of balancing the demands of a young family and the governorship.
10. It also cited difficulties in France, where the government is working to restrict spending on healthcare.