31. Early this year, Chevron slashed investment plans at Tengiz, citing continuing difficulties getting the oil to market.
32. Finance Ministry bureaucrats had opposed such a coupon plan, citing clerical difficulties.
33. Final results were not expected to be released until Tuesday, with the Central Election Commission citing difficulties in tallying the ballots in war-torn Chechnya.
34. Habibie has already canceled a state visit to Malaysia, citing difficulties at home.
35. He also cited difficulties of doing business in Russia, including its complicated accounting and taxation systems.
36. Hoffmann had put off paying the debt citing financial difficulties, and his defense argued that Carreras had deferred payment.
37. Instead, it cited difficulties in confirming his identity.
38. Later, however, the company, citing financial difficulty, wanted to begin selling some or all of the items.
39. Local banks in Singapore have mostly stopped issuing credit cards to expatriates, citing difficulties in recovering unpaid debts after they leave, a newspaper reported Monday.
40. North Korea cited logistical difficulties.