1. A bank will also consider overall exposure to each country which will determine the need for loan portfolio diversification.
2. A car is quite a big expense, especially when you consider maintenance.
3. A case conference should consider what will happen in the future if violence occurs.
4. A committee was appointed to consider changes to the Prison Service.
5. A committee was appointed to consider the plans.
6. A concise way of illustrating it is to consider two questions.
7. A defendant can combat an obstinate refusal even to consider compromise by a shrewd payment into court, or a Calderbank offer.
8. A fundamental breach is one which the courts would consider more serious than an ordinary breach.
9. A further logical step is to consider the provision of specially adapted housing.
10. A lot of people consider London to be big and ugly, and not a very nice place to live.