1. A bank will also consider overall exposure to each country which will determine the need for loan portfolio diversification.
2. A car is quite a big expense, especially when you consider maintenance.
3. A case conference should consider what will happen in the future if violence occurs.
4. A case that is considered thoroughly is looked at in the round and all the relevant factors are taken into proper consideration.
5. A colleague and I are currently involved in considering major changes in a very large organization.
6. A committee was appointed to consider changes to the Prison Service.
7. A committee was appointed to consider the plans.
8. A concise way of illustrating it is to consider two questions.
9. A defendant can combat an obstinate refusal even to consider compromise by a shrewd payment into court, or a Calderbank offer.