1. A comparison of the two will throw light on the crisis of conscience on both occasions.
2. A crisis had blown up over the peace talks.
3. A crisis has arisen in the Foreign Office.
4. A crisis tends to arise out of a deterioration in health, or even the death of a carer, spouse or relative.
5. A further crisis has destroyed public confidence in the bank.
6. A further escalation of the crisis now seems inevitable.
7. A global concerted effort is required to avert a global health crisis.
8. A pioneer of philanthropic attempts to solve this crisis was Octavia Hill.