41. Both major parties are suffering a crisis of public confidence over how they raise and spend campaign money.
42. Britain is a country in crisis, and this recent snapshot of life here proves it.
43. Britainis particularly vulnerable to a financial crisis since it is heavily reliant on the profits of speculation.
44. But elements of that crisis are already recurrent news headlines.
45. But I can not see it solving the crisis of the socialist left.
46. But in an increasingly integrated global economy, pronouncing a crisis over is a risky game.
47. But it was not economic distress that precipitated the present crisis.
48. But people like Shakiri do not believe there can be a peaceful solution to the crisis.
49. But that was the day the crisis spiralled out of control.
50. But the crisis follows long-term growth.