61. Congress had not been able to solve the financial crisis.
62. Conspicuously absent was Mr Ruslan Khasbulatov, the abrasive and ambitious Speaker, whose manoeuvring led to the latest crisis.
63. Crisis never acknowledged my letter or printed a retraction.
64. Crisis situations invariably tend to tilt the balance of power in favour of the president at the expense of congress.
65. Crisis situations tend to tilt the balance of power in favour of the president.
66. Cuba is emerging from five years of economic crisis.
67. Den suffered terribly from stage fright and had some real moments of crisis which of course never showed from the front.
68. Despite the crisis, optimism prevailed.