1. He remarked that she was growing increasingly angry with his boss for keeping him half a world away.
2. His decision came after Russian officials, many of whom view NATO as an anti-Russian alliance, grew angry with the plans to add new members.
3. In an interview, Hoffa grew angry with assertions that he would let the Mafia back in.
4. Instead of growing angry with Carter, Deese has decided to get even.
5. Since the murders, according to the family friend, Tulloch has grown increasingly angry with Parker.
6. Many Nicaraguans have grown angry with the protests because they have included barricades blocking traffic in the capital and on key highways across the country.
7. They also grew angry with what they saw as incursions into their private lives.