1. A casual observer on Van Ness the other day saw even younger adults have difficulty.
2. A sharp eyed youngster should have no difficulty in spotting the loose change, that so often litter such areas.
3. A significant minority of older people have difficulty in caring for themselves.
4. A surveyor wrote a report the size of a small book, and they had difficulty in obtaining a mortgage.
5. All the same, most of us feel that we have financial difficulties.
6. Already distended in his excitement he had difficulty in removing his clothes.
7. Always an easy-going person, Guy had no difficulty in making friends in any situation.
8. And yet young deaf students have great difficulty in getting a place at university.
9. Anne had difficulty holding down a job for any period of time.
10. Before Newton, people had great difficulty understanding how any metal could conduct electricity.