1. A variant of the suggestion is that the Sun has a pulsar as a companion.
2. At the time I had a job as youth worker at a sports centre in Acton.
3. Bessie was glad to have the dog as company.
4. But our society has personal freedom as a goal.
5. City College had a reputation as a caldron of black rage.
6. Donna Barbara had a woman as central character.
7. Graham Greene had exceptional talents as a story-teller.
8. Have you seen those cuckoo clocks which have little weathermen as part of the mechanism?
9. I wanted to have a career as a singer.
10. It is particularly suitable if you have a magician as an entertainer.