1. All the members of their community were followers of the Belzer rebbe, half of whom made a living as religious copyists.
2. Born in Buenos Aires, he was proclaimed a musical wunderkind when he made his concert debut as a pianist at seven.
3. Courtaulds deputy chief executive Gordon Campbell said Courtaulds made the sale as part of its program to divest itself of noncore businesses.
4. He had made his money as a butcher in Kingstown.
5. His steady stream of speeches, interviews and policy interventions only make sense as a bid for the leadership.
6. It requires motivation towards making new connections as a way of resolving existing ambiguity.
7. It was reiterated that Bert and Jasper would make the trip purely as a reconnaissance.
8. That was why she was making the grade as a jockey.
9. The movie is about a group of men trying to make a buck as male strippers.