1. However, these difficulties were overcome by the efforts of devoted officers.
2. Major advances in overcoming this difficulty have been made by using antibodies to distinguish between cells that seem very similar.
3. Only those strategies used to overcome difficulties arising from gender distinctions will be commented on.
4. Simplified, formula-like techniques are inconsequential when compared with personal growth as a means of overcoming difficulties.
5. This did not deter this student from persisting with different approaches to overcome difficulties.
6. We are confident that we can overcome these difficulties.
7. Something gave me the strength to overcome the difficulty.
8. Matriarchal planter culture appears not to have overcome this difficulty of development completely.
9. Thus the practical and ethical difficulties can be overcome.
10. It is intended to overcome the difficulties smaller enterprises face in co-operating across member state frontiers.