1. Boys who need to show that they can overcome their fear or that they have none.
2. Curiosity overcame her fear.
3. Most refuse to defy the cultural definition of masculinity, to overcome their fears, or to relinquish their male privilege.
4. Once people overcome their fears about computers and begin to use them in telecottages, they acquire their own equipment.
5. She had overcome her fear of Rhayader.
6. She overcame her fear of heights and did a parachute jump for charity.
7. So to overcome her fear, she spent two hours a day doing relaxation exercises to conquer her stage fright.
8. This kind of firm overcame that fear, Mr Muirhead said.
9. To see clues that others have overlooked, to face danger and overcome fear.