1. However, a number of big names seem to have overcome this hurdle.
2. I think attending an evening class in life drawing helped me overcome this hurdle.
3. Just to get this far, Agouron has overcome significant hurdles.
4. No wonder the main effect of the restrictions is later and riskier abortions for those who can overcome the hurdles.
5. Analysts say that once the technical hurdles are overcome, widespread acceptance of m-commerce will require a shift in how consumers think about making purchases.
6. And his team is concocting innovations to overcome the hurdles of presenting thoughtful content on the computer.
7. And the administration has said it cannot overcome the hurdles posed by that legislation.
8. And the company already has overcome the hurdle of bringing entertainment and technology together.
9. Barak told the booing crowd that a unity government would be possible if the two camps could overcome significant hurdles to agree on a peacemaking platform.
10. Before raising issues about other women, the Jones legal team must overcome the hurdle presented by the motion for summary judgment.