1. As we overcame obstacle after obstacle, our pride grew.
2. But it is bound to stimulate the evolution of formal procedures for overcoming the obstacles met by investigators.
3. Do you enjoy finding solutions to overcome obstacles?
4. Satisfaction comes not simply from successes but also from making choices, facing challenges and overcoming obstacles.
5. We need to help young people overcome the obstacles that poverty puts in their way.
6. Women still have to overcome many obstacles to gain equality.
7. To succeed, you must learn to overcome obstacles.
8. Many chimpanzees overcame these obstacles easily, e.g. if the fruit was on the ground outside the cage, the chimpanzee might thrust his arm through the cage.
9. Management hoped to meet Transport minister Roger Freeman earlier this week in a bid to enlist his help in overcoming the obstacles.
10. Almost nine years after being shot, Aiken is still struggling to overcome such obstacles.