1. Brown algae is generally an indication of quite low lighting levels and increasing the amount of light will overcome this problem.
2. But his defence does not succeed in overcoming the problems mentioned in the previous section.
3. But they insisted Charles and Diana were attempting to overcome their problems.
4. Chain had overcome the problems which had defeated every previous experimenter with penicillin, but only on a small scale.
5. Healthscape, which is signing contracts with large health-insurance providers, plans to overcome those problems.
6. However, there are ways of dealing with stress, handling and overcoming problems.
7. In order to overcome the problem of an inadequate water supply, many parts of the arid and semi-arid regions have been irrigated.
8. Included are some suggestions for making the best use of the opportunities and for overcoming the problems.
9. Long-term planning took a back seat in the deliberations of the senior engineers whose efforts were principally devoted to overcoming short-term problems.
10. More recent studies have attempted to overcome this problem by electively studying diabetics free from clinical evidence of vascular disease.