91. Ferroelectric technology overcomes difficulties associated with limited access cycles and low access speeds that have hampered conventional IC card technology, Matsushita said in a statement.
92. The peace and properity of today were built as Japan overcame great difficulty to arise from a devastated land after defeat in the war.
93. The seven-point statement also stipulated a suprapartisan economic consultative body be set up to discuss mid-term and long-term measures aimed at overcoming economic difficulties.
94. The statement also stipulated that a suprapartisan economic consultative body be set up to discuss mid-term and long-term measures aimed at overcoming economic difficulties.
95. The report stressed that it would take a long time to overcome the difficulties caused by inheriting the totalitarian system of the former East Germany.
96. The reshuffle followed a special luncheon Tuesday at which Kim told business leaders that combined efforts should be made to overcome economic difficulties.
97. Together, it will be our task to overcome the difficulties of the turn of the century, but also to prepare a peaceful future for our children.
98. To overcome difficulties, the government has sought to privatize several state-run businesses, including Saudia.
99. Spring says he is convinced difficulties can be overcome.
100. Thailand is addressing the problem by proposing to introduce legislation next year to overcome difficulties under the Thai civil and tax laws.