21. Every time the men managed to overcome one difficulty, a more dire obstacle seemed to rise up in front of them.
22. Friends say Toraya used the newspaper not only to educate people but also to try to inspire them to overcome difficulties.
23. He praised the Australian study, which overcame difficulties in many previous ones.
24. He never completely overcame his difficulties.
25. He took her advice and asked all the employees for help in overcoming the difficulties.
26. Hueppi is also capable of overcoming the difficulties of merging different cultures, one of the main stumbling blocks of any cross-border combination, analysts said.
27. Humanistic psychology concerns itself with the ways in which people can grow and it avoids the Freudian approach of trying to overcome personal difficulties that are residues of childhood.
28. Hueppi is also capable of overcoming the difficulties of molding different cultures, one of the main stumbling blocks of any cross-border merger, analysts said.
29. If such difficulties are overcome, industry groups are convinced that the world economy, as well as their members, stand to gain.
30. Investors are apparently worried that the worldwide demand for commercial aircraft will be in decline by the time the company overcomes production difficulties that it first disclosed in October.