31. Japanese investors are likely to overcome difficulties in running film studios.
32. Orton tested the child and sent him back with what are known as Orton-Gillingham teaching materials devised to overcome such difficulties.
33. Pathologically jealous people may overcome difficulties if a security in relationships is found.
34. Scientists concentrate on trying to overcome the difficulties of prolonged spaceflight.
35. Still, Gelbart did overcome such difficulties eventually.
36. Still, investors said both companies could overcome those difficulties because of the possessions they bring to the table.
37. Suppose that all these difficulties are overcome, and that before the end of the year thousands of American troops are indeed sent into the Balkans.
38. That shows that people can overcome difficulties.
39. The combination of a feisty personality and inner self-assurance enabled Ms. Chen to overcome these difficulties with a vitality that is manifest in her music.
40. The difficulty was overcome with a change in technique that relied on parallel welds to produce the desired strength without overheating the aluminum lithium.