51. Both sides spoke before opening a meeting of the so-called Liaison Committee designed to overcome difficulties that arise in regular negotiations.
52. But Arafat said Egypt and the Americans were working to help the two sides overcome the difficulties.
53. But with a little know-how such difficulties can be overcome.
54. Cathay deputy managing director Philip Chen earlier expressed confidence the group would eventually overcome the difficulties that it was now experiencing.
55. Chavez said he has overcome personal difficulties, such as the separation from his wife, that clouded his motivation in recent years.
56. Chavez has overcome personal difficulties, such as the separation from his wife, that clouded his motivation in recent years.
57. Chinese Assistant Foreign Minister Chen Jian said yesterday the fundamentals in the affected countries were sound and to help overcome the difficulties, China had adopted several measures.
58. Fischer said, however, that there may be room for fiscal and monetary relaxation to help Thailand overcome its difficulties, the paper said.
59. Ghani said the State Government had initiated measures to rally the support of the people and get them to understand the current problems and together overcome the difficulties.
60. He also saw a child who has overcome the difficulties of both being adopted and of being black with a white mother.