61. He knows that the three war-ravaged and inter-woven economies cannot compete with the West, but could help each other overcome the difficulties.
62. He said insolvent banks, whose difficulties cannot be overcome through mergers or acquisitions, will be liquidated.
63. He however admitted changes to the existing curriculum could be complicated but he believed difficulties could be overcome.
64. However, this South American nation must still overcome difficulties before becoming a tourist mecca.
65. In addition, ODL students may be able to overcome difficulties in studying theoretically-oriented materials and abstract topics closely related to the actual workplace.
66. In order to overcome existing difficulties, the group would increase its profit by diminishing its manpower and food costs, Mr Chan said.
67. It was a long and difficult process but I hope to overcome the difficulties.
68. Japanese fastidiousness, plus a spirit of working together to overcome difficulties, is helping to head off some sanitation problems.
69. Leaving Belgrade, the capital of Serb-led Yugoslavia, on Wednesday morning, he said he was trying to overcome unspecified difficulties in the peace process.
70. Leaving Belgrade, the capital of Serb-led Yugoslavia, on Wednesday morning, Holbrooke said he was trying to overcome unspecified difficulties in the peace process.