71. MALAYSIA and the US yesterday pledged to continue to lend support to Indonesia to overcome economic difficulties.
72. Neither Street nor Zelenskaja like the rarely-run two-heat downhills, but both did very well and both overcame difficulties on the course.
73. No matter what will happen to our people they will always find a way to pave a road that will overcome the difficulties and look to the future.
74. Schell needed to overcome several difficulties that marked his first term.
75. Ramos said he believes the Philippines and other East Asian countries affected by the crisis will overcome their difficulties provided they maintain a policy of reform and liberalization.
76. So far in the World Cup, the Irish have overcome several difficulties themselves.
77. The agency said Wolfensohn promised to help Jordan to overcome any difficulties and facilitate its economic investment and growth reform plan.
78. The EU head office proposes to overcome these difficulties through increased cooperation with the administrations of EU countries.
79. The moves are being considered by UNHCR to overcome serious difficulties being encountered in moving supplies to the region by land.
80. The mayor needed to overcome several difficulties that marked his first term.