81. The peace and prosperity of today were built as Japan overcame great difficulty to arise from a devastated land after defeat in the war.
82. The researchers overcame technical difficulties that had hindered prior attempts, he said.
83. To overcome these difficulties and to carry forward the privatization process the Privatization Board ins initiating a mass Awareness Programme.
84. U.A.E. officials did not rule out a possible increase in financial aid to help Algeria overcome economic difficulties.
85. Germany has only recently decided to involve its military after overcoming constitutional difficulties.
86. However, Cam said Vietnam would work to overcome these difficulties as it and the other ASEAN members sought to promote peaceful cooperation.
87. However, both men overcame their difficulties to bring the team a welcome victory here on Friday.
88. Deregulation measures are needed to create a new business environment so that Japan can overcome structural difficulties in its economy, Tanaka said.
89. Economists, however, ruled out the possiblility of an overall economic catastrophe, saying South Korea, with a stable industrial structure, could successfully overcome its difficulties.
90. EU and Turkish diplomats are scheduled to meet next week to seek ways to overcome the difficulties faced in the implementation of a special trade mechanism granted to Turkey.