11. Sufficient to say that I regard the play as pure make-believe.
12. They regard such wobbles as responses to the gravitational tugs of planets orbiting around them.
13. They tend to regard grammar as the touchstone of all language performance.
14. You should not regard the course simply as a means to an end.
15. He will regard your presence as an omen of good fortune.
16. Environmentalists regard these moves as the government taking advantage of the national mood to roll back protective measures.
17. The President tended to regard the Church as an anachronism.
18. Regarded debt collectors as vampires who made a living from the misery of others.