1. And the faithful still see annexation as one way to pay that bill -- and no proof it will work is required.
2. Ankara diplomats saw his resignation as a way of distancing himself from an unpopular government.
3. As more is revealed, the audience begins to see Wendy as a survivor rather than a victim.
4. Chiarelli sees light rail as an alternative to widening the busy Airport Parkway which parallels the route near South Keys.
5. Diplomats saw his resignation as a way of distancing himself from an unpopular government.
6. He also, at first, saw conscientious objection as a key to mobilizing opposition to the war itself.
7. He is not especially fond of killing animals but, as a countryman, he sees culling deer as a necessity.
8. He saw drugs as a way of escaping the tedium of his everyday existence.
9. He saw legal authority as characteristic of modern Western societies.
10. He saw the job as a step down.