1. After learning to fly she took a job as a pilot with a small commuter airline based in Humberside.
2. At the time, I took this Decay merely as a sign of the times.
3. He seemed to take my silence as an invitation to talk.
4. He took up golf as a way of getting more exercise.
5. I took a job as a teacher with the long-term goal of becoming a principal of a school.
6. Instead, she took a job as a maid - the subject of her first book, One Pair of Hands.
7. Jelinek took individual words as the states in his Markov model for speech recognition.
8. Los Angeles took the census as its theme for its float in the Rose Bowl Parade.
9. So now the movie houses are taking empty bottles as payment, turning them back in to the bottlers for cash.
10. Take audit regulation as an example.