1. A team at University College, London, produced the first clear pictures of interiors, using microchips as the specimens.
2. After all, they have to take business Decisions and use sport as part of a commercial product.
3. Although by now an excellent flyer, he still showed no interest in using flight as a mode of play.
4. Angry farmers used tractors as blockades on the streets.
5. As in the study of domestic politics, political scientists use models as aids to understanding.
6. As one might suspect, using dirt as a dye is far more complicated than simply rolling around in the mud.
7. As things got worse at work, he began to use alcohol as a crutch.
8. Boudjema believes that the opposition parties are settling a score with the Socialist government and using the schoolgirls as a scapegoat.
9. Clark was recruited out of Ricks by then-Stanford coach Bill Walsh, who intended to use Clark primarily as a receiver.