- The rules were dead and deadening.
- And this created a deadening cycle for her campaign.
- But there is also something deadening and hollow about it.
- There was only one way to escape my deadening toil.
- And of all deadening labors, that of the Northland trail is the worst.
- And soon the bleak years of monotonous grub and deadening toil were being forgotten in rough merriment.
- The argumentation is precise, but deadening.
- That sounded deadening stuff always breaks up.
- Today , searching for an apartment can be a deadening job especially in New York City.