- For now, it's all so tiresome.
- Even Rebecca finds it tiresome.
- It very quickly turns tiresome.
- its tiresome.
- That gets tiresome.
- Dull and tiresome eh?
- What a tiresome fellow!
- ' 'That is very tiresome!
- Isn't it dreadful tiresome?
- It's quite tiresome.
- It's beyond tiresome.
- Is it tiresome to sell?
- Long and tiresome computations can be avoided by using electric computing machines.
- It is concluded that multifunctional prosthetic hands help amputees to avoid tiresome and awkward compensatory movements.