1. Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a more practical reason why they choose to make few friends.
2. Maybe, we will be like them some day, if we stay with them for a long time.
3. Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion that making many friends is a geart thing, but we shuold choose someone kind as our friends.
4. As a saying goes 'one man is not good enough to live alone in the world'.
5. They may have many friends in a variety of fields.
6. They choose friends pretty carefully and only have some friends having a lot in common with themselves.
7. They may give a hand to us when we are in trouble.
8. They will comfort us when we are sad; They may offer some advice to us sincerely when we are confused; And they may give us a warning when we are pretentious.
9. To make friends, I think we ourselves must be honest, kind-hearted to leave a good impression on others.
10. It has become a new model of modern education, which means students can gain knowledge from the Internet easily.