1. One hundred years after it was invented in 1993 it is already considered by many critics as one of the 100 most important inventions in the world and was even described by BBC as a [world miracle".
2. Inspired by this Whitcomb made his invention.
3. B. the development of the zipper The design used today, based on interlocking teeth, was invented by an employee of Whitcomb Judson's, Swedish born scientist Gideon Sundback.
4. The popular 'zipper' name came from B. F. Goodrich Company president Bertram G. Wrok, when he slid the fastener up and down on the boot and exclaimed, [Zip 'er up, " echoing the sound made by this clever device and the fasteners came to be called "zippers. "
5. The campaign praised zippers for promoting self-reliance in young children by making it possible for them to dress in self-help clothing.
6. They think online education made it more convenient for student to study for it not limited by time and place.
7. Education makes knowledge, so education should go followed by new technology.
8. These people will divide their friends by intimacy.
9. For these people, their friendship is endured and improved by the much contact.
10. From my point of view, I stand by the on-line education.