91. Denver running back Terrell Davis, the league's leading rusher, was shut down by Miami's defense.
92. Denver seemed to baffle the Raider defense in the first half, mostly by using four wide receivers and spreading the field.
93. Denver taxpayers are not paying for the airport; it will be financed by fees and taxes collected from airlines and passengers.
94. Denver Tele-Communications Inc., the nation's largest cable television company, will offer a big boost in channel capacity to nearly all its customers by year-end.
95. Defiant followers of the outlawed Falun Gong spiritual movement tried to mount a protest in Tiananmen Square Monday but were quickly detained by the police, according to witnesses.
96. Defibrillators treat the effect by applying an electric shock to the heart to allow it to resume a normal rhythm.
97. Defibrillators work by shocking the heart back into a regular rhythm.
98. Denver tight end Shannon Sharpe, who was drafted by Reeves, said: "I would be lying if I said I wasn't surprised.
99. Denver took a 7-0 halftime lead on a one-yard touchdown run by Davis with under two minutes left in the second quarter.
100. Denver was defeated by the Los Angeles Raiders 42-24 in the first round.