11. Any plan's first obstacle might well lie with the growers themselves, embittered by years of fumigation and confrontation with government authorities.
12. Any player could also access a federal budget spreadsheet and call up a congressional ballot to cast votes, just by clicking on a mouse.
13. Defensively, Philadelphia has been shredded by swing passes, draws and the cutback running of Tiki Barber.
14. Defensively, the Cowboys will be anchored by linebacker Ty Bishop.
15. Defensively, the Longhorns were led by such standouts as linebacker Glen Halsell, end Bill Atessis, tackle Leo Brooks and halfback Tom Campbell.
16. Defensively, the Rams are led by All-LSC and preseason All-American Terry Marino on the defensive line and all-conference cornerback Valery Jackson.
17. Defensively, the Sooners return eight starters, led by Calmus, a preseason All-American.
18. Defensively, the Tide has been hurt by a pair of academic losses, end Chris Hood and linebacker Steve Harris.
19. Deputy district attorney Christopher Darden, meanwhile, had the most controversial style, described alternately by lawyers as too repetitive and assuringly low-key in his presentation Tuesday.
20. Deputy Maricopa County Attorney Mark Barry stood by his decision not to call Carbajal as a witness, even though he was key to the prosecution's case.