1. Gross says that for the third consecutive year, state legislators saw fit not to increase funding for Woodbourne.
2. He said the bank hoped to increase lending again this year.
3. If authorities are failing to increase their spending on discretionary awards commensurately, that is their Decision.
4. In addition they called for lower taxes, free health care, cheaper housing loans and increased spending on state-owned industries.
5. Increased spending on the armed forces Marks a dramatic shift in priorities.
6. It is not good practice to use extra filter capacity to increase stocking levels in the main tank.
7. Relatives will be helpful in providing information about the home environment, thus increasing understanding of the patient.