1. A balanced budget meant increasing tax rates and reducing public expenditure.
2. A battery of field guns had been increasing its activity over the last hour, Reeves reported.
3. A certain chemical increases the incidence of cancer in some strains, but Decreases it in others.
4. A cold winter will increase oil consumption.
5. A course can increase confidence, career prospects or simply be enjoyable - all of which will never be regretted.
6. A deep pelmet in a room with a low ceiling can have a heavy effect, increasing the problem.
7. A definition which fails to confront abuse fails to bring about effective interventions and risks increasing the incidence of abuse.
8. A first step could be to increase regulation, leading to reduction and finally abolition of arms trading.
9. A high level of customer service also tends to greatly increase distribution costs.
10. A key way employees will find to increase their value to the company will be through service on these task forces.