1. Anti-war dissent was increasing by the time Nixon took office.
2. Average wages have increased in line with the cost of living.
3. Competition in municipal finance has increased in the past few years as the amount of new securities sold fell.
4. Crime has increased on an unprecedented scale.
5. Gas usage will increase particularly in the home-heating sectors and in industries requiring clean fuels.
6. Legislation has increased in volume and complexity over the years.
7. Pensions have increased in real terms over the last twenty years, but not as fast as real personal disposable incomes.
8. Salaries have increased for both male and female graduates.?
9. Satiety was increased with a larger bulk of food intake.
10. Second, communal work has increased in complexity.