1. Demand from domestic consumers is increasing.
2. Demands for faster processors with larger memory to run newer applications software are increasing.
3. Domestic consumption of oil has increased.
4. Intercontinental trade between North and South America has increased.
5. Jobs in light industry are increasing.
6. Public borrowing has increased.
7. Sales of books, videos, and other merchandise have increased.
8. The activities of foreign spies have increased.
9. The cost of running a car is increasing.
10. The level of economic activity has increased.