1. A few astronomers have raised doubts about this extrapolation from ordinary galaxies to all extragalactic objects.
2. A number of the dilemmas discussed above have raised the level of frustration of the scientists.
3. Airlines are raising fares to cover the rising costs of fuel.
4. All the major airlines have raised their fares.
5. Any loving parent can raise a boy or girl.
6. Exercise will raise your body temperature, allowing you to adjust to your new circadian rhythm.
7. Exercise will raise your body temperature.
8. Forty-two states had raised high school graduation requirements.
9. He has raised the bar for other filmmakers.