1. Belfast Appeal Court increased his sentence from five to nine years.
2. Certain foods increase the chance of heart disease.
3. Certain medical conditions increase the risk of taking sleeping pills.
4. Chang increased his speed to try to avoid an oncoming Toyota.
5. Cigarettes increase the carbon monoxide level in the blood.
6. Concentration of ownership increased both within particular media, from national daily papers to local radio, and between them.
7. Continual weight fluctuation increases the risk of heart disease and early death.
8. Empowerment increases the opportunity costs of children, prompting later Marriages and increasing the divorce rate, similarly lowering fertility.
9. He increased his speed until he was running flat out.