1. A mollusc past the initial stages of growth increases in size without significantly changing the orientation and relative proportions of its organs.
2. Behavior that elicited a positive response from the environment increased in frequency.
3. Chances of developing cancer increase with advancing age.
4. Driving standards on the whole improved during the eighties and certainly average speeds increased, in some cases dramatically.
5. High blood pressure increases with age.
6. Hormone levels increase throughout pregnancy.
7. My nervous excitement increased with each passing minute.
8. My pain increased, as what color was left in my white face drained away.
9. Public perceptions of party unity increased between our Pre-Campaign Wave and the start of the final campaign.
10. Risk of death increased with increasing blood glucose concentrations.