1. A good manager raises expectations among employees.
2. A little deeper thinking raises the question of why organization participants should accept such core values.
3. All of which raises an intriguing possibility.
4. All the money raised goes to local charities.
5. All this raises the question of why the Reagan administration wants to quit the business of satellites in the first place.
6. Another problem then raised its ugly head.
7. Betty raised the important question of who will be in charge.
8. Blanche raised her eyebrows in surprise.
9. Both incidents raise serious questions about whether the benefits of gathering certain kinds of intelligence data are worth the risks.
10. Both major parties raised large amounts of soft money for use during the presidential campaign.